The video player being used for all of the lesson videos in the All Access Pass has been changed and a lot of new features have been added. In the video below I’ll go through all of the main features the player has and how this can help you to use the lessons much better.
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- AB Looping
- Video Bookmarking
- Video Zoom
- Picture in Picture
- Lefty View
- Speed Control
- Roku Airplay support
- Space bar toggles play/pause.
- Right and Left Arrow keys seek the video forwards and back 5 seconds
- Up and Down Arrow keys increase and decrease the volume.
- M key toggles mute/unmute.
- F key toggles fullscreen off and on. (Does not work in Internet Explorer)
- Mouse Scroll Wheel Zooms the Video in and Out
- < key (with SHIFT) decrease playback speed
- > key (with SHIFT) increse plaback speed
- i = in, o = out, r = reset for AB Looping
Start improving your blues and slide playing today with an All Access Pass